Frequently Asked Questions
- Fort best quality, we recommend eating your treats within 7 days of receiving them. If you do not plan to eat your cookies within that time frame, you may store them in an airtight, freezer-safe baggie/container in your freezer for up to 3 months.
How should I store my treats?
- Most cookies can be stored at room temperature. However, cookies with fruit fillings such as jam or pie filling are best kept in the refrigerator. Keep all cookies in their original, heat-sealed bag, or you may put them in another airtight container of your choosing.
How long will it take to ship/receive my order?
- Since we are a small business, we are currently only offering "limited cookie drops," which means we only accept online orders about once a month. Once a month, we open our website for orders for about two days. Then, once the window for orders closes, we begin baking your cookies right away and ship them out within a few days. All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail which has a 1-3 day delivery window.
- After the window for online orders has closed, our website temporarily closes down (all items appear to be "sold out") so no more orders can be placed until the next cookie drop. We thank you in advance for your support and patience! We hope to eventually open up our website so that orders may be placed 24/7--one step at a time, for now, though!
Once an exclusive monthly flavor is gone, do you ever bring it back?
- Yes! From time to time, we bring back old flavors. Keep your eyes peeled on Instagram for notifications on what flavors will be offered each month!
Can we buy your products in-person to avoid shipping costs? Do you deliver or allow local pick-up?
- We do not offer local pick-up or delivery. However, we try our best to vend at various farmer's markets, festivals, expos, and other events in the local area where you may purchase our products in-person. See our "Events" page for more details. You can now also purchase our cookies at various locations/businesses in the Pittsburgh area. See our "Where To Buy Locally" page for more details.
Do you accept special orders? If so, what is the pricing?
- Yes, we welcome special orders! Typically, special orders are limited to higher volume orders for a special occasion or special event such as a birthday party, wedding, etc. For inquires, please email email@example.com.
- Right now, we only offer once or twice a month online cookie drops where we open our website for orders. In between cookie drops, all products remain listed as "sold out" so no orders can be placed. During active cookie drops, product quantities are updated accordingly and products are no longer listed as sold out. Our long-term goal is to be able to offer more frequent online drops.